Companies in crisis are faced with extraordinary challenges: change in management, tight liquidity, over-indebtedness, poor reporting or high costs or low profitability. Because of this, it is particularly important to act quickly in such difficult situations. Experience is particularly available in the following areas:
- Monitoring of liquidity: From the point of view of insolvency law, active control and reliable monitoring of the liquidity situation and the needs-based control of working capital are vital. The necessary tools and know-how are available for liquidity management.
- Discussions with banks and investors: Provision of information for investors and banks, participation in the preparation of restructuring reports, preparation of regular reports for banks and investors.
- Participation in the preparation of the budget and the turnaround plan
- Assumption of line functions in accounting and IT
- Consolidation with Lucanet
- Treasury with Bellin